Molded Plywood Dining Chair - Palisander
The Palisander Plywood Dining Chair was designed in 1946 and was hailed by Time Magazine as the Best Design of the 20th Century. The chair is in the permanent collection of New York's Museum of Modern Art.
Designed to comfortably fit the body, the sculpted form of the molded plywood chairs are produced using thin sheets of lightweight veneer gently molded into curved shapes with natural rubber shock mounts to absorb movement. A truly comfortable chair that is suitable for businesses and homes.
- Recognition as the best of modern design
- Molded seat and backrest for comfort
- Available with Plywood legs
- Extremely comfortable and built for longevity
- High quality reproduction
- Also available in White Oak, Ebony, and Walnut
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog