Corbusier Style Chair - Black
This chair is inspired by Le Corbusier's Petit Confort Lounge Chair, originally designed for the 1929 Salon d'Automne. This contemporary single seater lounge chair features an external sturdy frame and chrome steel frame polished to a mirror finish. The cushions are made of multi-density foam for firm support and plush comfort. Upholstered in quality Italian leather seat and back. Design your modern home or office today with Corbusier Style Chair.
- Mid-century inspired design
- To provide the utmost comfort each frame is padded on the front, side and back
- Steel frame with chrome, polished to mirror shine
- Leather seat and back, leather match sides
- The cushions are made of multi-density foam for firm support and plush comfort
- Suitable for commercial use
- Available in Black and White
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog