Exposition Chair - Semi Aniline Leather
Exposition Chair is Guaranteed In-Stock / Exclusive to Advanced Interior Designs!
We are Alphaville's main stocking dealer / In-Stock Colors Will Ship in 24-48 Hours!
The Exposition Chair by Alphaville Design is a world class reproduction of a modernist functional chair, collaboratively designed by the famous Bauhaus architects, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe and Lilly Reich, for the German Pavilion at the 1929 Barcelona World Exposition.
The Exposition Chair is absolutely top quality, the cushions are made from individual squares of full Italian leather, hand stitched buttons and full leather straps. The frame is highest quality stainless steel is welded and also hand-buffed to a mirror-like perfection.
~Advanced Interior Designs is an exclusive retailer of Exposition Chair¿~
- We have in stock (semi-aniline): Golden Tan, Parchment, Tangerine, Cappuccino,
- Genuine Italian leather - very soft and supple
- Ultra-premium #304 stainless steel frame
- 12mm thick heavy gauge solid core steel used on frame for maximum strength
- X-Frame is a single-piece construction for smooth clean lines
- Ultra-supple Italian leather seat cushions with 1.8 density foam and firm support
- Individual squares of leather are cut from a single hide and sewn, welted and tufted by hand
- Genuine leather buttons, piping, and belts
- Made with fire rated CA 117 foam
- Suitable for commercial use
- Semi Aniline (Premio) Leather Grade
Seen it for less? Call us for an exclusive price!
|| |$2,996.00 $1,149.00
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog