Panton S Chair
Phanton chair was designed by Verner Panton in 1968. This Sensational and award winning chair is one of the iconic designs of the century. The S shape plastic Panton chair is formed of a single molding. It can stack up to 4 high and can be used indoor and outdoors.
It was the first stackable chair to be molded in one piece from plastic. The integral organic shape creates flowing lines, without any break between the functional elements of backrest, seat or leg.
Available in Glossy or Flat Finishes
- Created by Verner Panton in 1968
- Made of tough ABS construction
- One continous piece of material
- It can stack up to 4 high
- High quality reproduction is virtually identical to the original
- Contemporary design, ergonomic shape and extremely comfortable to sit in
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog