The Exposition Chair by Alphaville Design is a world class reproduction of a modernist functional chair, collaboratively designed by the famous Bauhaus architects, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe and Lilly Reich, for the German Pavilion at the 1929 Barcelona World Exposition.
The Exposition Chair is absolutely top quality, the cushions are made from individual squares of full Italian leather, hand stitched buttons and full leather straps. The frame is highest quality stainless steel is welded and also hand-buffed to a mirror-like perfection.
- We have in stock in black, bright white, ivory, red, chocolate, camel, saddle tan, parchment (semi aniline), golden tan (semi aniline), tangerine (semi aniline), whiskey (full aniline), toffee (full aniline)
- Genuine Italian leather - very soft and supple
- Ultra-premium #304 stainless steel frame
- 12mm thick heavy gauge solid core steel used on frame for maximum strength
- X-Frame is a single-piece construction for smooth clean lines
- Ultra-supple Italian leather seat cushions with 1.8 density foam and dacron for plush comfort and firm support
- Individual squares of leather are cut from a single hide and sewn, welted and tufted by hand
- Genuine leather buttons, piping, and belts
- Made with fire rated CA 117 foam
- Suitable for commercial use
- Optional custom colors available in 3 grades of genuine Italian leather - Top Grain (Migliore), Semi Aniline (Premio) or Full Aniline (Superiore)
~Advanced Interior Designs is an exclusive retailer of Exposition Chair™~