An expression of form as comfort, the Le Corbusier Sofabed Lounge reproduction matches the quality of the 1928 original. The Swiss architect intended to create functional art to meet the needs of modern man. This chair captured his passion with its easy-to-adjust positioning and soft leather chaise. Relaxation never looked this good.
Le Corbusier is without a doubt one of the most influential and most admired architects of the twentieth century. With his innovative visions for the home, he became an important figure of the Modernist era. Now you can experience his work and enjoy his unique approach to modern design in your own home.
- Stainless steel frame
- Cushions are made of multi-density foam for firm support and plush comfort
- Protected aniline-dyed Italian leather
- The back rest folds over and you use the seat as a jr. twin.
- Incredible quality, style and comfort
- SPECIAL ORDER ONLY - ETA 12-14 weeks.