Exposition loveseat has a classic Mies van der Rohe classic design that will perfectly complement any seating area. Built with high-quality craftsmanship, Exposition Loveseat features a premium grade solid bar stock #304 stainless steel and a high-density foam cushions covered in Italian leather which is available in white or black color. The Exposition Loveseat is especially popular due to its practical size, practicality and structured silhouette. It boasts hand stitching, seamless bottom corners and Italian leather. Both cushions are entirely hand stitched. Individual squares of leather are cut from a single hide and sewn, welted and tufted.
- Premium grade 304 stainless steel frame. Single piece construction ensures long-term durability. Frame is shaped, welded and hand-buffed to mirror finish
- 100% Top Grain Italian Aniline Dyed Leather; the best, most expensive leather available; Buttons and piping all covered in top grain Italian aniline dyed leather
- The 12mm thick heavy-gauge, solid core steel used on the frame provides maximum strength with the right amount of flex
- Heavy saddle Italian leather straps ensuring durability and support. All straps are made to match specified upholstery color
- Cushions are premium quality, highly resilient urethane foam (CA-117 fire retardant) with Dacron polyester fiberfill. This results in a extremely comfortable chair with the highest level of durability. The Dacron wrap also provides the perfect amount of top visual plump to the cushion
- In Stock Colors: White an Black. Custom Order Colors: Ivory, Red, Saddle Tan, Golden Tan, Chocolate, Camel