The Plywood Lounge Chair was designed in 1946 by Charles and Ray and was hailed by Time Magazine as the Best Design of the 20th Century. This and the Charles Lounge Chair & Ottoman are the most recognizable designs.
- Molded seat and backrest for comfort
- Available with Plywood legs
- Extremely comfortable and built for longevity
- Rubber shock mounts for extra comfort
- Available in Red, White Oak, Walnut, Ebony and Pony-Walnut
- Measurements H 27.5" D 23" W 21.5", SH 14.5"
- Exceptional Quality Reproduction by Alphaville